- DAY 1 ARRIVAL AND CITY TOUR IN CUSCO
- DAY 2 MACHUPICCHU
- DAY 3 TRANSFER TO AIRPORT
DETAILS ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
DAY 1 ARRIVAL TO CUSCO AND CITY TOUR IN CUSCO
Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel.
In the afternoon guided tour of the Imperial City of Cusco; visit to the main square, the Cathedral, the Temple of Qoriqancha and the nearby archaeological centers of Qenqo, Tambomachay, Pucapucara and the Fortress of Sacsayhuamán.
Overnight in Cusco.
DAY 2 CUSCO – MACHUPICCHU
Breakfast in your hotel.
Approximately at 6:00 we will transfer you to the train station of Poroy to take the train destined for the village of Aguas Calientes, where we will arrive at about 11:00. In Aguas Calientes our personnel will be waiting for you to accommodate you in the buses that will drive you 30 minutes over a zigzag road until you arrive at the amazing Wonder of The World “Sanctuary of Machupicchu”, known as “The Lost City of the Incas”, where we can enjoy the sunrise of Machupicchu.
In the Sanctuary of Machupicchu we will start our guided tour, visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Holy Solar Watch, the Royal Quarters, and the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries, altogether generally taking more than two hours.
Afterwards you will have free time to take a walk around the vicinity. Later we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes, where you can have lunch in one of the various restaurants.
In the afternoon we will take the train back to Poroy and when you arrive there, we will be waiting for you at the train station to drive you back to Cusco.
Overnight in Cusco.
DAY 3 RETURN TO LIMA
Breakfast in the hotel.
Transfer to the airport to take your flight back to Lima.
END OF OUR SERVICES…!!!
Important information of Machu Picchu | Sanctuary of Machupicchu
- Machu Picchu altitude feet: 7.972 ft
- Machu Picchu definition: Means Old Mountain.
- where is machu picchu located: (more information)
- Best time to go to Machu Picchu: It is recommended to visit Machu Picchu in the months of May, June, July, August, September and october.
- Machu Picchu is one of the 7 wonders of the world
- History of Machu Picchu
Inca Trail Permits:
Permits and spaces available for the Inca Trail
2017 Inca Trail Machu Picchu There are only 500 spaces available per day, approximately 200 are assigned to tourists and 300 to porters, cooks and guides.
If the number of spaces is exhausted, you will have to choose another date. If the permits are exhausted on a particular date, no travel agency will be able to offer a space. Permits can only be purchased with the visitor’s name and passport number.
One thing to consider is the following: once the reservation is confirmed, there is no option to change the date, name. (more information)
• City Tour in Cusco.
• Excursion to Machupicchu by train Expedition.
• Guide in shared service in the languages English or Spanish.
• All entry tickets to the places that will be visited.
• All the transfers.
• 02 nights of accomodation in your chosen hotel in Cusco.
• Permanent assistance 24/7.
• Domestic flights.
• Alimentación no especificada.