Humantay lake tour
- We pick you up from your hotel or hostel between 4:00 to 4:20 in our private transport to go to Mollepata located north of Cusco, we will arrive in 2 hours approximately to this small town.
- We arrived at Mollepata and enjoyed the delicious breakfast to start our adventure towards Humantay lake. We will continue in our transport for approximately 1 more hour until Soraypampa which is located at 3900 m.s.n.m.
- Our guide will give you some recommendations to start the trek to Humantay Lake located at 4200 m.s.n.m. Which is very close to the mountain Salkantay.
- We start the hike to Humantay Lake for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes; Enjoying the beautiful views of the snowy mountains Salkantay and Humantay.
- When we reach Laguna Humantay we will enjoy the beautiful turquoise lagoon. There you will take the best photos. Later you will enjoy a small snack watching the beautiful landscapes, continue the walk back to Soraypampa.
- In Soraypampa, (optional) people will receive the bike and bicycle equipment and the necessary indications by our guide, so that they begin with the adventure of return until Mollepata.
- Enjoy the adventure on bikes descending from 4000 m.s.n.m. At 2600 m.s.n.m. For about 2 hours until you reach the town of Mollepata.
- In the afternoon we will arriving to Mollepata and enjoy a delicious lunch. After lunch we return to Cusco in our private transport. We will arrived in Cusco around 7:00 p.m.; We drop you at your hotel.
What is Included:
Information prior departure in Cusco.
Professional Guide. (Bilingual).
Pick up from your hotel in the morning (we will pick you up from where you are).
Private transport to Soraypampa (starting point of the hike).
Safety equipment for cycling.
Private transportation from Mollepata to Cusco.
Meals: 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 snack.
First-aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle.
Special vegetarian / diet options available.
We recommand to bring:
A jacket or fleece.
Rain poncho (or rain jacket).
T-shirt and shorts
Walking shoes or boots (waterproof).
Camera and extra batteries.