- Day 1 arrival and city tour in cusco
- Day 2 excursion to sacred valley
- Day 3 cusco – machupicchu + overnight in aguas calientes
- Day 4 excursion to machupicchu – return to cusco
- Day 5 transfer to airport
DETAILS ABOUT THE PROGRAM:
DAY 1 ARRIVAL TO CUSCO AND CITY TOUR IN CUSCO
Reception at the airport and transfer to your hotel.
In the afternoon guided tour of the Imperial City of Cusco; visit to the main square, the Cathedral, the Temple of Qoriqancha and the nearby archaeological centers of Qenqo, Tambomachay, Pucapucara and the Fortress of Sacsayhuamán.
Overnight in Cusco.
DAY 2 EXCURSION TO SACRED VALLEY
After the breakfast between 8:00 and 8:15 we will pick you up from your hotel to start the guided tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. You will visit the scenic village of Pisac and its colorful craft fair. Around noon we will be having buffet lunch at a touristic restaurant.
Afterwards we will go to the town and fortress Ollantaytambo, which was built to keep watch on the entrance of the valley and protect it from possible invasions of the tribes that lived in the jungle. We will get the possibility to walk the small streets of the village and thereby get a clear idea of how this military, religious and cultural center looked during the reign of the Incas.
We will return to Cusco via Chinchero where we can encounter the remains of the royal estate of Túpac Inca Yupanqui. You will admire its well preserved Inca wall in the mainsquare and visit the beautiful colonial temple with interesting frescos in the portico, constructed over the foundation of an Incan building.
Overnight in Cusco.
DAY 3 CUSCO – MACHUPICCHU
After the breakfast in your hotel, approximately at 10:00 a.m., we will pick you up from your hotel to transfer you to the train station in Ollantaytambo. There we will board the train to the village of Aguas Calientes, where our representative will be waiting for you to accommodate you in your chosen hotel.
In the night at about 20:00 our guide will come to your hotel to inform you about the tour on the next day.
Overnight in Aguas Calientes.
DAY 4 EXCURSION TO MACHUPICCHU… Enjoying the sunrise on top of the mountain…!!!
At 5:30 we will take the bus to drive up 400 meters of altitude in a zigzag road. After roughly 30 minutes we will arrive at the amazing Wonder of The World “Sanctuary of Machupicchu”, known as “The Lost City of the Incas”, where we can enjoy the sunrise of Machupicchu.
In the Sanctuary of Machupicchu we will start our guided tour, visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Holy Solar Watch, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries, altogether generally taking more than two hours.
Afterwards you will have free time to take a walk around the vicinity. Later we will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes, where you can have lunch in one of the various restaurants.
In the afternoon we will take the train back to Poroy and when you arrive there, we will be waiting for you at the train station to drive you back to Cusco.
Overnight in Cusco.
DAY 5 RETURN TO LIMA
Breakfast in the hotel.
Transfer to the airport to take your flight back to Lima.
END OF OUR SERVICES…!!!
Important information of Machu Picchu | Sanctuary of Machupicchu
- Machu Picchu altitude feet: 7.972 ft
- Machu Picchu definition: Means Old Mountain.
- where is machu picchu located: (more information)
- Best time to go to Machu Picchu: It is recommended to visit Machu Picchu in the months of May, June, July, August, September and october.
- Machu Picchu is one of the 7 wonders of the world
- History of Machu Picchu
Inca Trail Permits:
Permits and spaces available for the Inca Trail
2017 Inca Trail Machu Picchu There are only 500 spaces available per day, approximately 200 are assigned to tourists and 300 to porters, cooks and guides.
If the number of spaces is exhausted, you will have to choose another date. If the permits are exhausted on a particular date, no travel agency will be able to offer a space. Permits can only be purchased with the visitor’s name and passport number.
One thing to consider is the following: once the reservation is confirmed, there is no option to change the date, name. (more information)
• City Tour in Cusco.
• Excursion to Sacred Valley with buffet lunch VIP.
• Excursion to Machupicchu by train Expedition.
• Guide in shared service in the languages English or Spanish.
• All entry tickets to the places that will be visited.
• All the transfers.
• 03 nights of accommodation in your chosen hotel in Cusco.
• 01 night of accommodation in your chosen hotel in Aguas Calientes.
• Permanent assistance 24/7.
• Domestic flights.
• Alimentación no especificada.
– If you wish to take the service of the train Vistadome (panoramic), add USD 30.00 per person.
– The hotels are referential until the confirmation of the program.